It’s Pumpkin Season!
Johnson Farms Pumpkin Patch Hours
Beginning September 21, 2019 thru Halloween
Monday through Thursday 12 to 6 pm.
Friday, Saturday 9 to 6 pm.
Sunday 11 am to 5 pm
Daily Admission Prices (does not include tax)
|2 and under||Free||Free|
|60 years & up||$7||$9|
*Includes includes access to all play areas with no extra charges
Farmer Tom’s Crazy Train for wee kids, RUNS 10am to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday only.
JUMPING PILLOW and CORN PIT close at 5:45 pm EVERY DAY, and Sundays at 4:45 pm
**No Pig races, Pumpkin Chomper, Pumpkin Cannon on these days
Decorate with Festive, Fall Colors
The oranges, reds, and yellows of autumn await you at Johnson Farms in our U-pick pumpkin patch. From Cinderella pumpkins to crazy looking gourds, we’ll have plenty of colorful decorations ready to dress up your home and landscape with natural beauty. Here’s a list of what you can expect to harvest from our 40 acres:
- 10 varieties of Upick apples
- All shapes, sizes and colors of pumpkins
- All shapes, sizes and colors of Gourds
- All shapes, sizes and colors of Giant Squash
- Thick stemmed single Sunflowers at only $2/stem, or $10 for a bouquet of 6 stems!
- If you’re cutting flowers, make sure you have a bucket of water to put them into once you reach your vehicle: they’ll fare better
Want to bring a group of 30 or more?
To Our Happy Pumpkin Harvesters
We began back in the fall of 2001 offering wheelbarrows to collect your harvest. We have now increased our fleet to over 160 wheelbarrows!
One modestly mounded wheelbarrow holds 100 lbs. so keep that in mind when you’re up in the field so you can do the math.
PICK 100 LBS. OR MORE, PAY ONLY $.35/lb. If you harvest less than 100 lbs. the price is $.45/lb. Please bring your own harvesting instrument.
- We will also have pre-harvested pumpkins in our retail area available at $.49/lb.
- Straw bales are only $6.99 each
- Various fall accent plants to redo your planters in tons of textures
- Don’t forget to pick up harvest and Halloween items in our retail area before you head home
A Fun Way to Spend Your Day
From the 40-acre pumpkin patch, numerous play areas and farm animals, Johnson Farms is a day of fun for the entire family.
- Huge jumping pillows included with every child’s admission. (Pillows close at 5:45 pm every night.)
- Younger kids: Giant Tunnel Maze, Silo Play Yard, Jr Rally Cars and renovated BLOCK BUS or CORN BIN PIT.
- Bigger kids: Big Kid Fort Barn, CORN BIN PIT and our NEW MUSTANG RALLY CAR COURSE ( for ages 9-14 or 150 lb. maximum).
- Come visit the farm animal corral with weekend pig races beginning at 11 am on Saturday and at noon on Sundays, and running every two hours til we close.
- Watch the Pumpkin Popper shoot pumpkins across the lake or the Pumpkin Chomper enjoy a tasty pumpkin meal (both weather permitting, weekends only)
- On weekends, finish your day with a ride on Farmer Tom’s Barrel Train on your way to the checkout. The barrel train is for 2 and up, (unless mom or dad can fit in the barrel).
Time for a snack at the Barnyard Grill
Pumpkin Spice Donuts and Apple Cider Slushes are everybody’s go-to when all the fresh air makes you realize it’s time for a snack. They are available every day of the week after opening day through Halloween. WE GUARANTEE WE WILL HAVE THEM UP TO ONE HALF HOUR BEFORE WE CLOSE. We have picnic space for plenty of people & lots to choose from at our Barnyard Snack Bar, such as hot dogs, nachos and Pulled chicken sandwiches. On the weekends we open the Barnyard Grill for Angus burgers, loaded baked potatoes and, if available, Grilled Sweet Corn!