Who should buy a season pass?
- People who like to visit the animals and watch them grow up over our 6 week season.
- People who love to harvest the various items we offer when they’re at their peak.
- Parents who realize our farm offers outside air, exercise, and the opportunity to appreciate nature in a rather special, well tended setting and want to make this a weekly place to enjoy fall.
- Grandparents who will make several trips with different sets of grandkids.
How does it work?
Any adult with a photo I.D. or child named on the pass will just show your pass and we waive your admission. These passes are good every day of the week during general admission hours and cannot be used for entrance to school tours or birthday parties, and expire the last day of the season. May not be combined with any other discount, and guests will incur market prices for any produce harvested during their visit.
Best Deal: Family Season Passes
If you’ve figured out that this farm is a blast and blessing to you and your family, it’s time for a discount! Here are two options:
A family of up to 6 people (maximum 2 adults) may purchase a LARGE Family Season Pass for $100 (plus tax).
Family 4 Pack Season Pass for families of up to 4 people, (2 adults max) for $65 (plus tax).
Add on an Adult Season Pass for $15, or additional Child Season Pass for $19.
Each option includes the following perks:
- Each of the indicated people get free admission each time they visit between Sept. 22 and Oct 31.
- All you have to do is show your pass, (adults will also need to show their photo I.D.).
- Each child age 3-12 years old is entitled to FREE access to the playground, except for the Mustang Rally Car Racecourse, which is an additional $2 for older kids age 10-17.
Please check out the admission prices on this page, do the math, and see what will work out well for your family this year. You may purchase your pass upon arrival at our admissions gate.
Scouts who are wearing a piece of their uniform and are here with their troop will all receive $1 off their general admission Monday through Thursday, between noon to 6 pm, and Fridays between 9 am to 6pm. Any parents or siblings visiting with the troop may also take advantage of the discount, as long as they enter within 15 minutes of the troop’s arrival. No minimum number needed, but if it appears that your group will exceed 25 people, please contact us at 816-331-1067 or by email 24 hours in advance so we may be prepared to handle your group. THIS DISCOUNTED ADMISSION DOES NOT INCLUDE A PUMPKIN, AND IS ONLY GOOD MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY WITH NO OTHER DISCOUNTS TAKEN.
MILITARY FAMILIES DISCOUNT
$2 off each active military personnel’s family member with proper I.D. every day of the week!