Staviski Yellow FT 23-31
- Starts blooming Early-October – Late-October. From cracking color through full bloom life is approximately 4-5 weeks.
- The size of the flower is small-medium.
- This mum has a spherical, ball-like shape.
- Varieties in the same “family” (i.e., Staviski, Arluno, etc) are the same flower size, bloom time, shape; they’re just different colors. When combined,they present a uniform array of various hues.
- The Staviski family has been a Johnson Farms’ “best seller” for years and is a landscaper’s favorite.
- Usually a very late season bloomer.
Save this product for later