Makenzie White 96-98
- Starts blooming Mid-September – Early-October. From cracking color through full bloom life is approximately 4-5 weeks.
- The size of the flower is medium.
- This “mounding” mum grows in such a way as to create a rounded appearance, but more upright than spherical. Mounding plants can serve as a transition in the landscape between strongly upright and low, trailing plants.
- A Johnson Farms’ “best seller” for years.
- Dark green foliage with bright white flower. Our “whitest” white mum.
Save this product for later