Arluno Purple 70, 76-78
- Starts blooming Mid-September – Early-October. From cracking color through full bloom life is approximately 4-5 weeks.
- The size of the flower is medium.
- This mum has a spherical, ball-like shape.
- Varieties in the same “family” (i.e., Conaco, Arluno, etc) are the same flower size, bloom time, shape; they’re just different colors. When combined,they present a uniform array of various hues.
- Arluno is a Johnson Farms’ favorite due to its many color choices.
Save this product for later