Who should buy a season pass?
- People who like to visit the animals and watch them grow up over our 6 week season.
- People who love to harvest the various items we offer when they’re at their peak.
- Parents who realize our farm offers outside air, exercise, and the opportunity to appreciate nature in a rather special, well tended setting and want to make this a weekly place to enjoy fall.
- Grandparents who will make several trips with different sets of grandkids.
- PLEASE NOTE: Passes are only accepted during General Admission Hours:
Monday-Thursday, Noon to 6pm;
Friday and Saturday, 9am to 6 pm;
Sunday, 11am to 5 pm.
Family Season Passes
If you’ve figured out that this farm is a blast and blessing to you and your family, it’s time for a discount! Here are two options:
A family of up to 6 people (maximum 2 adults) may purchase a LARGE Family Season Pass for $100 (plus tax).
A Family of up to 4 people (2 adults max) may purchase a Family 4 Pack Season Pass for $65 (plus tax).
Each option includes the following perks:
- Each of the indicated people get free admission each time they visit between Sept. 21 and Oct 31.
- All you have to do is show your pass, (adults will also need to show their photo I.D.). October Weekends we’ll have a separate entrance where you can skip the admission line.
- Each child age 3-12 years old is entitled to FREE access to all playground amenities (Farmer Tom’s train is only for kids 7 and under)
- Season Pass Holders will be privy to exclusive discounts sent by email throughout the season.
- An additional adult pass is $15 (plus tax).
- Additional Child’s pass is $18 (plus tax).
- Pass does not cover any costs except for your daily admission. All produce harvested and concessions consumed during your visit are extra.
Please check out the admission prices on this page, do the math, and see what will work out well for your family this year. Season Passes may be purchased at the admission gate.