Fall Mum Preview
Ever hear of that phrase, “You tell two friends…”? Well that’s what happened to Johnson Farms. We used to grow mums in our parking lot. Then word got out how enormous they are (we’ve witnessed that you can fit 6 in a mini SUV with all the seats down!) and what great condition they are in, and well, now we grow them on a tarmac!
We have raised over 30,000 perennial garden mums in 3 gallon pots, grown outside in our conditions with just the fight amount of fertilizer to make them strong and large. They will require full sun exposure, just like where they are grown, so plan accordingly if you want full blooming color.
Every year there’s at least one super popular color that will sell out quickly, so don’t wait too long! There are 31 varieties in 7 colors in 3 bloom times.
Our Retail Store with mums, pumpkins and fall decor is open separately from the farm:
- Monday-Saturday, 9 am to 6 pm;
- Sundays 11 am to 5 pm through Pumpkin Season
Price is 3 for $32.99 or $11.99 each ( Must buy all same variety in threes for lower price.)
- The playground and U-pick operation have their own hours of operation. Please visit Plan A Visit for those times.
- We do not have the capacity to hold mums for customers. we pull them off and sell them to you right after.
- You must haul your mums away immediately after you purchase, so bring your biggest vehicle! (21 can fit in a minivan!)