Who should buy a season pass?
- People who like to visit the animals and watch them grow up over our 6 week season.
- People who love to harvest the various items we offer when they’re at their peak.
- Parents who realize our farm offers outside air, exercise, and the opportunity to appreciate nature in a rather special, well tended setting and want to make this a weekly place to enjoy fall.
- Grandparents who will make several trips with different sets of grandkids.
How does it work?
Any adult with a photo I.D. may purchase the pass for $15. Simply request at the admission gate a season pass. On every subsequent visit, just show your pass and photo I.D. and we waive your admission. Passes are good only for adults, are good every day of the week, and expire the last day of the season. May not be combined with any other discount, and guests will incur market prices for any produce harvested during their visit.
Click here to contact us if you have any questions.
New for 2014: FAMILY SEASON PASS
Now that the word has spread how fun this farm is, there have been many requests to offer a family season pass, and we've finally figured it out. A family of up to 6 people (maximum 2 adults) may purchase a Family Season Pass for $100, which allows each of the indicated people free admission each time they visit between Sept. 20 and Oct 31. All you have to do is show your pass, (adults will also need to show their photo I.D.). Each child age 3-12 years old is entitled to one FREE jump on the jumping pillow per visit; subsequent jumps are at $2 each.Please check out the admission prices on this page, do the math, and see if that will work out well for your family this year.
The following specials are now available on MONDAYS ONLY, and are not good with any other offers or coupons. Times are strictly adhered to and harvested produce is not included and will be charged at the posted market price. Concessions are available or you may bring your own and have a picnic in our covered picnic pavilion. Please call on rainy days to discover field conditions.
Scouts who are wearing a piece of their uniform and are here with their troop will all receive $1 off their general admission Monday through Friday, between noon to 6 pm. Any parents or siblings visiting with the troop may also take advantage of the discount, as long as they enter within 15 minutes of the troop’s arrival. No minimum number needed, but if it appears that your group will exceed 25 people, please contact us at 816-331-1067 or by email 24 hours in advance so we may be prepared to handle your group. THIS DISCOUNTED ADMISSION DOES NOT INCLUDE A PUMPKIN, AND IS ONLY GOOD MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY WITH NO OTHER DISCOUNTS TAKEN.
MILITARY FAMILIES DISCOUNT is $2 off each active military personnel's family member with proper I.D.
Parties of thirty or more may prearrange discounted admission for their group through prior contact with our office (Please scroll down to the "Click here" link below for quickest reply.) This discount is available every day of the week during regular public admission hours (excludes Monday through Friday 9 am to noon). Your guests will enjoy all regular activities and amenities included in admission to the farm at a discounted rate of $1 off per person. You will also have access to a reserved picnic space closest to the main attractions of the farm, if desired. We allow for outside catering on any day you choose, however we do have a delicious grill menu on the weekends which we can offer you available between 11 am to 5 pm. (Prices and offerings are TBD at this date.) Total amount due is payable in full upon arrival by one individual at which time we will issue wristbands before entrance. No rain out reimbursement available. THIS DISCOUNTED ADMISSION DOES NOT INCLUDE A PUMPKIN, AND NO OTHER DISCOUNTS MAY BE TAKEN.
- You can also opt to pay an extra fee on top of the regular admission for after hour private use of the farm on Friday nights (staying one hour later until 7 pm) beginning Sept. 26 - Oct 31. That Friday Night fee is $400 with use of our kitchen (+$250 refundable deposit, client responsible for cleanup) or $200 without kitchen privileges and private use of our picnic arena beginning at 5:00 pm. Kitchen use is only available with the Friday Night option.