Who should buy a season pass?
- People who like to visit the animals and watch them grow up over our 6 week season.
- People who love to harvest the various items we offer when they’re at their peak.
- Parents who realize our farm offers outside air, exercise, and the opportunity to appreciate nature in a rather special, well tended setting and want to make this a weekly place to enjoy fall.
- Grandparents who will make several trips with different sets of grandkids.
How does it work?
Any adult with a photo I.D. may purchase the pass for $15. Simply request at the admission gate a season pass. On every subsequent visit, just show your pass and photo I.D. and we waive your admission. Passes are good only for adults, are good every day of the week, and expire the last day of the season. May not be combined with any other discount, and guests will incur market prices for any produce harvested during their visit.
Click here to contact us if you have any questions.
Best Deal: Family Season Passes
If you’ve figured out that this farm is a blast and blessing to you and your family, it’s time for a discount! Here are two options:
A family of up to 6 people (maximum 2 adults) may purchase a LARGE Family Season Pass for $100.
NEW THIS YEAR! Family 4 Pack Season Pass for families of up to 4 people, (2 adults max) for $65.
Each option includes the following perks:
- Each of the indicated people get free admission each time they visit between Sept. 24 and Oct 31.
- All you have to do is show your pass, (adults will also need to show their photo I.D.).
- Each child age 3-12 years old is entitled to one FREE jump on the jumping pillow per visit; subsequent jumps are at $2 each.
- Season pass holders also get weekday pricing on their u-pick pumpkins EVERY DAY, approx. 13% discount!
The following specials are now available on MONDAYS ONLY, and are not good with any other offers or coupons. Times are strictly adhered to and harvested produce is not included and will be charged at the posted market price. Yummy food is available or you may bring your own and have a picnic in our covered picnic pavilion. Please call on rainy days to discover field conditions.
Scouts who are wearing a piece of their uniform and are here with their troop will all receive $1 off their general admission Monday through Friday, between noon to 6 pm. Any parents or siblings visiting with the troop may also take advantage of the discount, as long as they enter within 15 minutes of the troop’s arrival. No minimum number needed, but if it appears that your group will exceed 25 people, please contact us at 816-331-1067 or by email 24 hours in advance so we may be prepared to handle your group. THIS DISCOUNTED ADMISSION DOES NOT INCLUDE A PUMPKIN, AND IS ONLY GOOD MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY WITH NO OTHER DISCOUNTS TAKEN.
MILITARY FAMILIES DISCOUNT
$2 off each active military personnel’s family member with proper I.D. every day of the week!