Spring Plant Season
Reopening for Spring April 1, 2017, located at 177th Street and Holmes Rd, offering annual, perennial, vegetable and fruit plants as well as professionally designed hanging baskets and containers.
- Friendly, knowledgeable Personal Shopping Assistants ready to help you choose the best plants for your home.
- A massive selection of over 5000 hanging baskets, combo planters and flower pouches designed and grown here on our farm from both classic and newly developed varietals.
- In both indoor and outdoor selling areas, you will find an impressive selection of perennials chosen for this temperate zone. Concrete sidewalks define distinctive areas for various plant categories will make it easier to find the plants you are looking for.
- Offered again this spring, our Custom Potting Arena. You bring in your favorite container, choose one of our “recipes”, or think up your own, and we’ll do the work of putting it together for you, complete with fertilizer and take-home care instructions. Please allow 24 hours for our designer to complete your project.
(Note: We cannot fill custom potting orders past Wednesday, May 10 for pickup before Mothers’ Day. Please plan accordingly.)
- As always, you can count on great customer service here from our knowledgeable and friendly staff ready to help you make the right decisions based on your garden needs.
Reopening April 1 for the spring greenhouse season. Please call 816-331-1067 for updated information.
Buy Spectacular Plants Direct!
We grow beautiful, healthy plants right here on the farm, selected because they have been proven to be strong performers. Our 1 1/2 acre greenhouse features an abundant variety of annuals, perennials, landscape ornamentals, specialty containers, and hanging baskets. Don’t settle on neglected plants from the grocery or box stores. Our customers swear by our plants, often reporting to us that once they’ve tried our plants, they never go back to buying plants from the same place where they buy their milk or gallons of paint.
You’ll be able to beautify your home with vigorous plants in colors and combinations not typically seen. You will also find many out-of-the-ordinary plants that are usually unavailable from most garden centers.Plus, it’s just plain fun to visit us, “We’re in the country, but close to your home!”
Benefit from our expertise and commitment to quality.
Since we grow our own plants, we have the knowledge to provide excellent customer service and give you beneficial advice. We know how to help you keep your plants healthy and vibrant. We’ll be able to assist you in selecting the right plant for your home or garden and guide you in that plant’s proper care. Unlike the large garden center, you work with actual growers who have years of hands on experience.